- Published Date
The latest poll on the Palestinian public opinion focusing on the political and economic situations, prepared by Dr. Nabil Kukali, revealed the following key results:
- (50.3%) of the Palestinians hold the two major movements, Fatah and Hamas, accountable for the continuation of the power division between Gaza and the West Bank.
- (50.7%) believe to various extents that the Iranian intervention in the region is bad.
- (79.2%) do not believe to various degrees that Netanyahu’s government is committed to the two-state solution of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- (68.3%) evaluate their economic situations as ‘bad’.
- (54.1%) oppose the outbreak of a third Intifada as a result of the stalemate of the Israeli-Palestinian peace negotiations.